How Do I Import References From Library Databases Into RefWorks?
These directions apply to the following database:
SciFinder Scholar (Web Access)
1. From the search results page, select the references you wish to import into RefWorks.
2. Click Export on the top right corner of the search results screen.
3. Under Export, check Selected.
4. Under For, check "Tagged Format (*.txt).
5. Under Details, assign a file name that you will recognize.
6. Click on Export and save the file on the computer's desktop (or in a place you will be able to find it).
7. Log in to RefWorks.
8. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
9. Select CAS SciFinder as the Import Filter / Data Source and <Multiple databases> as the Database.
10.. Browse to the find the file that you saved onto your computer. Click Import.
11. Your references should appear in the Last Imported folder.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.